Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Something to Tide You Over

I'd like to blame my lack of postings on laziness. Actually, that's probably more accurate than comedy. Here's a recent shot, apropos of nothing. Solomon is simply demonstrating that he still loves to eat. At this meal, he had an Indian chicken and lentil stew, with blueberries for dessert. If he's a good boy, he gets to drink the blueberry juice left over in the bowl. Come to think of it, he's never been denied this treat. I'd also like to take this opportunity to add that we've all but extinguished The Boy's food-throwing behavior. Turns out that behavior modification techniques really do work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but it was sooo funny when he flung his food all over the dining room!....I bet I can bring back some of his bad food throwing habits when I see him next!! HAHA!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home