Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mmmm...donuts

Well, no so much donuts as organic rice cereal for infants. But who would say “Mmmm…rice cereal?” Obviously, Solomon would. Solomon’s been telling us he’s ready for solids for about a week. The doctor cleared him for take-off and here are the results. We’re planning to teach Solomon some sign language, such as more, finished, drink, sleepy, and help. I’m thinking he won’t need the sign for “more”, he’ll just give us this face.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like he's well ready for his creamy rice gruel. May I have some please, sir?

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!
I hear you are making your own baby food (it's so easy! why not?)
I found these baby cubes for storage, WAY better than ice cube trays. Look on OneStepAhead.com --I think I ordered them elsewhere tho (bc they were backordered)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home