Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Is This Too Many?

Mostly today's entry is about Mommy using more functions on her camera. But before we get to that, I thought Solomon did a great job of expressing the mood of today, which was really hot and humid. This one's a bit blurry. It's the view I get right after feeding Solomon. Nights are going much better. Last night I returned home after work about 11:00. I decided to "top off" (aka "Dream Feed") The Boy. The point was that since he tends to not eat as well from the bottle, giving him a late bonus would keep him sleeping until such a time that a feeding was acceptable (0300 is ideal, anytime after 2:30 is what I like to see). Want to know how it worked out? Too well. At 4:40am I figured I'd better feed him again or I risked blowing the whole morning schedule, which was not an option due to the next day's commitments. He was dead asleep. In the end it was okay, although I'll be second guessing that one for a while.
Now for the camera fun. I figured out how to take a rapid succession of shots. Here's my cutie caught goofing around. I'm hoping to perfect this approach in time to capture Solomon actually playing with toys and not just laughing and putting his hands in his mouth. Although that's pretty darn adorable, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home