Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Another Post About Food

When I first offered avocado to Solomon, he was less than enthusiastic. I was worried. Who wouldn't like avocado? Well, me for one. That is until I was at least 35. I don't know what was wrong with me. The good news is that I believe The Boy was just in a funk at that time. Since then, he's eaten up all the avocados I can mash. And I've made some barley porridge to try next. I actually called the pediatrician to inquire about the possibility that I was overfeeding Solomon. In general, the books I read suggest that 2-4 tablespoons of cereal and a tablespoon or two of a fruit or veggie is a meal. Three times a day Solomon eats about twice that much. He such a little piggy. For anyone with a warped mind, Solomon's bib says "SPIT Happens." What kind of people did you think we were?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What hooligans would give you such an offensive bib?

Go BSU!!

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home