Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sitting On Top Of The World

Yeah! Solomon sits unsupported! The Boy tumbles over after a while, but it's getting better everyday. I had to stick him in the chair to get a good shot of the sailor get-up, which is the catalyst of controversy in our home. Not the chair, but the duds. I find it incredibly cute, and since I get to dress him, Solomon gets to wear it. Daddy's opinion is that the sailor suit is less than manly. I just remind him of Top Gun - those guys were studs. But then again, I'm remembering the beach volleyball scene. Come to think of it, they never wore uniforms like this. But the Village People did in their video for "In The Navy."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I love the sailor outfit and think Solomon looks very dapper! Course, I'm a mama, too :o)

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home