Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Saturday, May 27, 2006

You're My Obsession

I went a bit crazy with the photos today. There are a few in each series (understatement?). It’s just that the boy was so adorable (duh) and so animated that I couldn’t resist.
To balance out my problems, I gave up an obsession today. This morning at 5:00 was the last time I recorded the patterns of Solomon’s eating and diapering. Laugh if you must, but I found comfort in the compulsion, which, is what compulsions are supposed to do, so I guess it worked. Ask me what times Solomon ate and for how long on any day from 2/12-5/25, and I can produce the documents. For a while I contemplated making graphs to chart his sessions (not so much his diapers, for it was clear that there was at least one diapy mess for every feeding). No lie. That anal (pun intended) chapter is closed and I am left to obsess over whether or not his motor skills are on target, given that he hasn’t rolled over again since that day I caught it on digital media.

Golly, he sure is cute, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home