Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Henry Ford

The main pull for us to visit The Henry Ford this week was an exhibit entitled, "Baseball As America." I was impressed. There are, however, no photos allowed in that exhibit. So, you'll have to take my word for it or go on your own. We putzed around the rest of the museum for a bit. Solomon was enthralled. I don't think I'm projecting when I say he loved it. Of note: Solomon entertaining himself with several things at once while Mommy and Daddy eat lunch. Visiting a diner where, if they had real food, donuts would be two for five cents. They can't actually serve food there because then they'd have to make it handicap accesible, which would apparently ruin the diner. Two shots of us at an "air show". Scott's a bit familiar with the dude in the bleachers, no? I think they transported my college dorm room to the museum. And finally, the famous weiner mobile.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so cool that you are exposing Solomon to so much history and entertainment. He'll grow up wise and with a broad mind like his parents.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so cool that you are exposing Solomon to so much history and entertainment. He'll grow up wise and with a broad mind like his parents.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home