Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Friday, July 28, 2006

Underwear Model

We've been testing out cloth diapies. Solomon is modeling his Fuzzi Bunz, as well as his Lovey Bear. I suggested to The Boy that we only needed one photo of him wearing the trial diapy, but he said he just couldn't chose between the two and couldn't I please, just this one time, post an extra picture. Okay, just this once. The diapies are ingenious. And expensive. But I suppose disposable dipes are expensive in their own way. With Fuzzi Bunz, an absorbant insert (hemp, in our case) is placed inside the diapy pocket, between a nice fleece layer against baby's bottom, and the waterproof, colorful outer layer. Depending on which research I believe, the insert holds anywhere from 5 to 11 ounces. Mama H, Fiona's Mommy, loves them and turned us onto the idea. I bought three off eBay. I figure we need about 18 to make a decent go at it. They're about $14 each when bought in bulk. I can get them for $10 used on eBay, but then the inserts are $4 a pop. So what's the dif? Enough about diapies. Here's Solomon upon arriving home after watching Daddy play softball. He had a great time at the ball park, goofed around with Monkey for a minute, then crashed, still holding the toy. It reminded me of a Leave It To Beaver episode in which the Beav found a kitten and fell asleep still stroking it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home