Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

It's All Relative

A recent trip to The Fort for Daddy's 20th High School reunion had the added benefit of a visit with Aunties, cousins, Granny T and Pops. Somehow we only ended up with photos of Aunt Chris and Granny T. Sorry. The reunion was quite an affair. When we were packing I asked Scott if he was sure I didn't need to pack a skirt. His comment that it was going to be the kind of event in which I would be more embarassed for being overdressed. He was right. Fried chicken, corn, green beans, and rolls served in a bar. Thus, no glamorous photo of us going out. Next was a visit from Nany. While browsing the internets for cheap infant costumes, we decided to make our own. I can't give away the secret now. Instead, you just get to see The Boy and Nany during halftime of Cincy @ Pittsburgh. Who Dey!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom made the blog for the first time!!

Seems like Solomon is hanging around the women alot......I'll have to change that when I see him agian....

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home