Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Who's Your Daddy?

After two nights away, Scott returned to Solomon, who was ready for Daddy Time. Honestly, it’s amazing that single parents survive. I had Nany’s help for almost two days and only one night alone, but it was enough to raise my admiration for those who do it on their own all the time. Solomon fell asleep in my arms at 6:15 last night, so I snuggled with him until 9:30. Just who was comforting whom, I’m not sure. My toughest job was getting Mili (the greyhound) out and fed at 5:15A and convincing Solomon not to cry until I was finished and could comfort him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome t-shirt Scott has on!! Supporting good ole BSU!! Thats what I like to see!!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home