Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Look Out Floyd Landis

This is perhaps the most unflattering photo of myself that I've yet to post (Believe me, there are worse ones in existence, but my vanity prevented them from making the blog). But I'm willing to share it so that you can see Solomon getting his first bicycle ride. We only went about four blocks before he started crying. He doesn't really dig the helmet, and I don't think it fits well, and I've considered letting him ride without it as long as we stay on the sidewalk. What do you think? I think maybe I should wait another month and try him on the bike again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally never had much luck with the bicycle carrier. JD and Zach also didn't like it when they were Solomon's age and then by the time the were old enough to enjoy, they were too big for me to balance correctly. I always felt like we were ready to tip. They grew up deprived of bicycle rides until they were old enough to pedal themselves. Heads Up - training wheels didn't work well with the Keller boys either. They just did the Big Wheels/Tricycle thing until they learned to ride a regular bike.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home