Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Thank You For Sharing

Mili is helping Solomon learn to share. I told her that it wasn’t sharing if she took it without permission. In the end, Mili found Solomon’s toys underwhelming since they didn’t squeak when she chewed them. The blanket, however, is a favorite.
Solomon has had two basic requests today: don't put me down and keep moving. He's sleeping in my arm now, having been walked from room to room for 20 minutes. Since I have clients tonight, I demanded a shower. The four minute type. Solomon was crying by minute three. There's a water trail into his room from when I retrieved the bink. I'm hoping that after he eats at 1:40, I can make my sandwich for tonight's supper. I'll finish a melon for lunch. Or not, because I bet that takes two hands. Looks like deli turkey, rolled into a tube with Swiss cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home