Wise Solomon and Lucky Penny

Who wouldn't want to be up to date on the cutest babies ever?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm Ready For My Close-up, Mr. DeMille

The current baby-care conundrum at our house is how to have Solomon sleep. He has poor control of his bonkers still, and you can see from his close-ups that leaving them unleashed at night results in self-injury. On the other hand (pun intended), Solomon needs to learn to self-soothe so we don't have to run into his room with his binky four+ times a night. However, I'm not ready to let him cry himself back to sleep yet. We've tabled the topic until we talk to The Boy's doc on Friday, at his four-month check up. Scott and I both checked in with trusted baby-rearing sources. So far the consensus seems to be that we continue to comfort Solomon and not let him cry.
Diapy free time was in the backyard today - true fresh air time. It's convenient because a) the sheet is big so when Solomon makes a pee fountain I can just move him to another section, and b) I don't have to worry about urine getting on the rug. As a bonus, The Boy really digs it. He is mesmerized by the view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home